R.E.H Moto-X Fork Legs are fully assembled and ready to use (shipped with oil). They include:
* 35mm diameter stanchions
* State-of-the-art seal technology from Ariete
* 2 travel options:
- 6.5" for pre-68 giving a 32" overall length
- 7.5" pre-74 giving a 33" overall length
(measured from the centre of the wheel spindle to the top of the stanchion)
* 2 spring rates: to suit varying rider + bike weights plus NEW Booster spring (Sept 2020), see MX Options for detail
* Sliders machined from 2014A billet aluminium
* Internally adjustable pre-load
* Brake anchor lug compatible with Tiger Cub replica hubs.
* Designed for use with a push-through spindle.
PRICE: £1155 for assembled fork legs
Left: REH MX Forks with REH MX Yokes + spindle
Below: REH MX Forks on Cheney BSA 1971
Pressure washing and the riding environment – dust, dirt, water, mud – can infiltrate and damage the dust seals. This can cause contamination between dust and oil seals, and compromise the smooth action of the fork.
Moto-X Forks incorporate foam rings soaked in special lubricant to work in between the dust and oil seals, to stop the internal seal lips drying out. These foam lubricators act like a cross between an automatic lubricator and an air filter.
The main effects are to
- reduce stiction
- increase seal life
- improve high-speed damping
Our damper rod notably improves damping action.
- Allows the use of thinner oil so it can move through the damping holes more freely. This gives more accurate and more consistent damping
- Reduces emulsification of oil, giving longer oil life